Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley sunglasses often in danger

Weapons, this open hand, re-gave him free.
Even if I just made him hurt, but the young people it seems that no opinion, re-respectful knees, hands holding a small wooden box. I waved, people are dispersed around the around, and then took over the small wooden box. The wooden box is only half a palm-sized, but heavy, do not know what is inside. I carefully opened looked at turned out to be a very small gold statues, exquisite carving exception.
I have no special pursuit for gold and diamonds and other items has always been, but this exquisite carving do some people put it down. The wooden box back and forth carefully looked at, suddenly smile, or superstructure, returned to the young.
Such a precious thing, you get to come it? I suddenly spoke and said: your organization really is spared no expense.
I Carter, young face suddenly became pale, the hands of the wooden box suddenly to throw to me, turned and ran. I leaned to the wooden box, nor to ignore young people, went up and walked to the other side of the playground. Wooden box although not much, but Buddha is smaller than the same box, even if the statues are all gold, the box is not so heavy. We do not know what is inside, but I'm certainly there must be a problem.
Originally thought that the conspiracy was brought to light after the other will be cautious, in exchange for a few days quiet day and did not think I just went to the playground, central, it is surrounded by a group of people. I am a little helpless sigh a breath, it seems that things are not good today, the saying goes, pre-emptive, I certainly can not allow ourselves in a passive situation.
Ranging surrounded by these people, I suddenly skip step one, the body quickly pediment fist with a wave of high winds led the people to fight to. The gang war fear most is surrounded by the enemy, these people surrounded the back of a care for less than I am afraid we must finish the long march. Although not with a knife, I is not afraid, but after all that taste and feel good. I am a hands-on that he wanted to open a breakthrough, the first out of the encirclement say.
The majority of these people are quite young, youth, gang war, the experience is very rich, see I dashed forward, not chasing play, but the separation of a few people around to the front of me from both sides.
Shaolin 72 skills in a called Qiangdao Nothing excel after calmly deal with the crowd besieged. However, this stunt is not impregnable cocoon of a class of hard power, but the dodge maneuvers,oakley flak jacket sunglass, empty-handed into the knives within the family effort. This method of training is very difficult to decades of hard work behind them to excel, has been almost lost.
I do not know that he is not the will of this power law, as if involuntarily general body, often in danger, can easily dodge all kinds of bizarre. Not only is not forced, and even ease the feeling. Of course, the most important thing is these guys on weekdays is nothing more than just street battles to fight in addition to many people, and not too many tricks, vulnerability. Replaced by Chatichai that level, even the two I dodge does not open.
It stands to reason that this case has long should arouse the attention of the guards,oakley sunglasses, but it was not until I brought down five or six people did not see the prison guards came to intervention. Could it be that the guards were bribed? I smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment